Genesis Rotary – Black Frame – Red Prism Motor – Clip
Genesis Linear Motion Rotary by Ben Wight and Brian Patton
- Super lightweight at only 4.7oz.
- Precision DC motor with a wide range of speed and higher torque for more punch at lower speeds.
- 3.7mm stroke- good for lining and shading.
- Spring loaded delran slide so the needle retracts into tube when not in use.
- Open front tube vise for easy loading of needles.
- Spring loaded tube collet that will hold any tube with absolute ease.
- Smooth super clean anodized finish in either black or gun metal grey.
- Fits regular rubber bands (no need for special bands).
- Binders are placed in the rear to give it the feel of a coil machine.
- Ambidextrous design so it feels good for lefties or righties.